Master of Ceremonies - Pal or Pro?
Master of Ceremonies - Wedding Reception
In our culture it’s common to ask one of your guests perform this role; usually the loud one with the ‘gift of the gab’!
Often they do a very good job.
However, if in your case none of your inner circle are particularly skilled or comfortable performing the role, or if you’d rather have that pressure fall on a professional, then I may be able to help. My role as your Master of Ceremonies includes but is not limited to:
- Developing and/or troubleshooting the run sheet
- Informing and preparing all those who are to be directly involved
- Creating an appropriate atmosphere for guests to enjoy
- Coordinating with all service providers to ensure the event flows seamlessly
- Facilitating relevant and adequate transitions without being excessive
- Honouring speakers
- Introducing formalities
So all your friends are off the hook!